Friday 13 May 2011

♥♥ ilovemy Friend`s FB ♥♥


♥HEY CUTIE READER♥

Hey Friend ;)
btw i love my Friend!
iloveyou even you make me angry ,
you make me sad ,
you make me smile ;)
you make me down,
you make me pantient,
you make me confius,
you make me laught,
you make me hate you,
you make me touching,
you make me say OMG !!

TREXS always , loveyou ,even you give me the thousand Feel in my heart !
i hope this RELATION will be stronger Hahahaa! 
and plz i hope so ! you dont be a fucking Friend , and dont TALKSHIT about me !
everyone hate that , including me Damn ! 
i not a kids anymore!! , not moree! , plz be a Matured Friend !
dont show off your Fool ! FUCKING HATER`S

I LOVE the Friend , Who can accept me WHO I`M !!!
i will RESPECT you , if you can RESPECT me 1`st ! 
i love the FUCKING make me Laugh ! 
i love my all Friend FB 
! iloveyou iloveyou ! 

i leave you with a lot of  Star , hope you enjoy to read my blog ;))
Sincerely : Trexsmanson 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment